Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Monday, July 11, 2005
Shame On Tesco
I’m so damn mad right now!! I worked as a 2-month cashier before and after that, I kinda sweared that I’m not gonna accept that job again ever in my life, even if I am desperate for a job! It’s NOT easy and now I hate the thought of handling payments. Sometimes, no matter how careful you are in handling the transaction, ie when receiving and giving change, somehow, at the end of the day when they do check and balance, a few bucks will disappear for no apparent reason. (In my case was a few cents like 1 or 2,and they’d deduct it from your salary) Of coz that dun happen everyday la. Or else, I wont be having a handphone that I’m using right now already. That’s why my hp is being treated like a diamond man.

Anyway, back to wat I heard from my fren who worked part time as a cashier in Tesco Melaka. Juz becoz she was short of 50 bucks and they accused her of stealing it and forced her to strip naked for body search and never let her contact her parents. Fcuk, never in my life I have heard of such thing. We’re not searching for any kind of destructive weapon mind you, it’s a RM50 note!!! And how thick is the one piece of paper? Transparent meh?? You can’t see it thru your underwear if let's say you hide it inside?? If like that, why dun you ask those ASSHOLES if they wanna check your asshole!! Wahlau weh…fcuk them for their stupidity!!!

Even if you’re accused to hide or posses a weapon, is there anywhere in the law stated that you have to strip naked for body search?? What more, this was only about RM50!! If I were her, first I would not strip even if they slapped me. Second, I would still refuse to strip even if they threaten to call the police. If they do, LET THEM!!! I would say “Report la, nak report ke, nak tampar ke, silakan!!” Let those idiots alleged you for refusing to strip. I dun think not wanting to remove your clothes is an offence at all. Even if there is, on the other hand, there’re still human rights in another part of the law constitution. Threaten them back and say after reporting to the police and if they can’t find any money on you or you’re found innocent, you’re dad is a lawyer and has many lawyer frens and you’ll file a lawsuit if so, for assault and intimidation. This is an absolute humiliation and dun let it be a ‘nevermind-it’s-over’ thing. It’s them who wanted to make small thing big enuf to create havoc and all these troubles, so don’t give in to them. You have your rights infringed and pls do smth about it coz they dun have the rights to ask their employees to remove their clothes. Do something!! You hear me?

I feel so sorry for you and how I wish I was there to stand up for you. If this ever happens to me, ie…if they accuse me of stealing when I didn’t….or if they ever dare to lay a hand on me, TESCO will be waiting for their court letter man! No doubt!! They would regret till they wish to die for messing with the wrong gal! If unfortunately I dun have the money for those procedure now, fine, guess wat, I’ll be back SOMEDAY! Mampus kau! Or else, kneel and pray that I suffer from memory loss.

So ppl out there, now you know you shouldn’t work for the cheapest-selling-groceries hypermarket unless you’re more than glad to get attention by short-ing money, and asked to strip in front of porn-watchers in the security department.

yo pal... i'm so touched by your show of dissatisfaction and anger.. with that i wanna thank you..... muahahahaha.... yeah i guess you are right... maybe i should have taken legal action against tesco.... but it'll be a very tedious process you know and troublesometoo.. and it's very time consuming as well... so i guess i should just forget about it and move on...
hey, there are more to life than just wanting to sue people's asses off muahaa.... if everyone in this world wants to sue anyone and everyone just because of a small incident like this... then all the lawyers will be damn filthy rich man... and everyone want to pursue a legal profession already....hahahhaa....
but one thing is for sure.... you mentioned about the porn watchers at tesco.... well those security guards cum porn watchers happened to be lesbians as well.... muahahaha... and that really FREAKS me out....
ok i'm crapping again.... ok.. adios
and cool down gurl... cozz i'm cool as ice already....take it easy yeah..  

_____________________

actually what i meant was those security guards might be lesbians as well.. and i guess that was why they wanted me to strip so badly.....as it was like a free LIVE porn show for them.... and with my initial refusal to strip must have aroused them even more.... damn...

hahhaha  

_____________________

If everyone is like you,wants to save trouble and stuff, then there wouldn't be anymore lawyers in this world :)

Nvm, it's your decision anyway though everyone i know so far feels that it's such a waste that you dun sue them back then.  

_____________________

Post a Comment